Might be a little redundant. Words are not my forte.
- Use my mods
- Install my mod manually or automatically
- Decompile my mods and view the code
- Modify my mod(s) for private use
- Redistribute my mod (modified or unmodified) without my permission
- Generate revenue off of my mod(s) (modified or unmodified)
- Have permission to redistribute my (modified or unmodified) mod(s)
- Give credit when redistributing my (modified or unmodified) mod(s)
- Link back to the original post/page/site when redistributing my (modified or unmodified) mod(s)
Full Terms of Service ('Agreement')
– modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities.
– Mojang AB
– duke605, Original author of the MOD. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft (https://account.mojang.com/documents/minecraft_eula
) the OWNER has full rights over their MOD despite use of MOJANG code.
– End user of the MOD, person installing the MOD.
The MODs are provided 'as is' with no warranties, implied or otherwise. The OWNER takes no responsibility for any damage that may be incurred with this his MODs. MODs alter fundamental parts of the MINECRAFT game, parts of MINECRAFT may not work as a result of installing one or more of the OWNER's mods. All damages caused from the use or misuse of the OWNER's MODs falls upon the user.
The installation of the OWNER's mods, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.
The OWNER's MODs may ownly be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the user. All mirrors of the OWNER's MODs must have advanced written permission from the OWNER and must abide by the OWNER's Modpack Poilicies
. Any attempts to make money off of the OWNER's MODs (Selling, selling modified versions, adfly, etc...) are strictly forbidden. The OWNER may seek legal solutions to rectify the situation.
This MOD is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a byte-code editor. Public distribution of modified versions of the OWNER's MODs require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.